Friday, April 25, 2008

Cars

I have been obsessed with cars for as long as I can remember and have surrounded myself with them constantly from a very young age. I was always in awe as loud trucks or fast muscle cars would go zooming by me on the highway. It didnt matter if I were working on cars or just staring at them, I could not get enough. As soon as I could I got a job at a local auto shop and began learning basic auto maintenance. I think this job has been incredibly beneficial to me becuase it has not only taught me all the basics of auto workl, its showed me how to operate a sucessful business. Getting this job has been one of the best decisions I have ever made and it has only increased my love for cars. As a result of working in the auto business I am now not only impressed by the cars appearance, but also the mechanics that allow the cars to go so fast and operate so well.

No comments: